Books, audios, and videos for vegetarians and vegans. Reviews from DFW Vegetarian.
Reviews of books, audios, and videos for vegetarians and vegans.
Other Publications of Interest to Vegetarians
* Child Safe: A Practical Guide for Preventing Childhood Injuries by Mark A Brandenburg, MD
* Complete Book of Alternative Nutrition Powerful new ways to use foods, supplements, herbs, and special diets to prevent and cure disease by Selene Craig, Haigh, Harrar, and the Editors of Prevention Magazine and Books.
Diet for a New America: How Your Food Choices Affect Your Health, Happiness and the Future of Life on Earth by John Robbins
Eat More, Weigh Less Dr; Dean Ornish's Life Choice Program for Losing Weight Safely While Eating Abundantly by Dean Ornish, MD
Everyday Cooking With Dr. Dean Ornish: 150 Easy, Low-Fat, High-Flavor Recipes by Dean Ornish, MD
Food for Life: How the New Four Food Groups Can Save Your Life by Neal D. Barnard, MD
Food Revolution How Your Diet Can Help Save Your Life and the World by John Robbins
Garden Cuisine Heal Yourself and the Planet Through Low-Fat Meatless Eating by Paul Wenner, the creator of the GardenBurger, and John Robbins, author of Diet for a New America
* Good Fat, Bad Fat: How to Lower Your Cholesterol and Reduce the Odds of a Heart Attack by William Castelli, MD, Glen C. Griffin, MD
Japanese Vegetarian Cooking From Simple Soups to Sushi
Love & Survival: 8 Pathways to Intimacy and Health by Dean Ornish, MD
Love & Survival: The Scientific Basis for the Healing Power of Intimacy by Dean Ornish, MD
McDougal Program: 12 Days to Dynamic Health by John A. McDougall, MD
McDougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss by John A. McDougall, MD
McDougall Program for Women What Every Woman Needs to Know to be Healthy for Life by John A. McDougall, MD
McDougall Quick & Easy Cookbook: Over 300 Delicious Low-Fat Recipes You Can Prepare in Fifteen Minutes or Less by John A. McDougall, MD, and Mary McDougall
* Prescription Alternatives: Hundreds of Safe, Natural, Prescription-Free Remedies to Restore and Maintain Your Health by Virginia Hopkins, MS, Earl L. Mindell, RPh, PhD
* Super Anti-Oxidants Why they will change the face of healthcare in the 21st century by James F. Balch, MD
Teen's Guide to Going Vegetarian by Judy Krizmanic
* Yale Guide to Children's Nutrition, William V. Tamborlane, M.D., Editor
Vegan: The New Ethics of Eating by Erik Marcus
Vegan Sourcebook Everything You Need to Know About
* These books are not vegetarian or vegan, but do contain valuable information that will be of interest to many vegetarians.
By permission cyberparent.com
Dallas-Fort Worth Vegetarian Education Network.
Return to Dallas
Vegetarian Education Network Index
FREE Vegetarian-Earth Newsletter
Green Scheme Website
DFW Solar Electricity
DFW Solar Hot Water
DFW Solar Pool Heating
Green Energy Audit
DFW Green Building
DFW Green Economics
DFW Green Remodeling
DFW Renewable Energy
DFW Rainwater Harvesting
Copyright © 1998-2011 Dallas-Fort Worth Vegetarian Education Network. All rights reserved.